Sunday, February 12, 2017

Suspending my website as of May 15th....goodbye everyone!

After much reflection over the past year I have decided to pull back from social networks of all kinds in order to "get my life back". This includes releasing my website and the life of blogging too.

 Life went into over drive when Uranus entered Aries (May 2010) and it has not let up since! Nor is it likely to in the future either. As things have gotten busier and busier with each passing year my life has become more overwhelming and out of control. If I were retired I might think differently, but working is a priority at this point in my life. To gain a more balanced life I am withdrawing from social networks so that I can better enjoy my days, and perhaps gain time to pursue things (like reading) that have gone by the wayside in recent years.

Important events (and trends) will always make themselves available via headlines, and to this end I will remain aware of what's going on in the world. But on an individual basis I expect to lose touch with everyday events affecting my many friends and supporters. This does not mean that I don't care because I do. But finding my "Zen place" is crucial if I am to have quality of life. If you want to connect in the future just Google my name, or make a point of commenting to this entry and I will supply personal contact info via email.

Thank you everyone and God bless!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Joann, Timing is everything.... I just received your birthday reminder for Pisces and will call to set up an appointment. I completely understand your need to withdraw from social media, but I'm sorry that you won't be posting on this site. Very best, Tena

    ReplyDelete