Thursday, August 4, 2011

Will Barack Obama Be Re-Elected in 2012?

Before answering this question, I want to assert my thoughts regarding any opinion I am asked to submit. My answers are always based solely on astrological indications and not personal preference. For the record, I have been an Independent my entire adult life and I have always seen a need for political reform. That day inches closer with every passing year, and it will take place when the USA has its Pluto return (2022). Keep in mind that this will not happen in one giant step, however more likely over a period of time that builds and builds.

I was asked the question as to whether or not Barack Obama will be re-elected, and with the election taking place on November 6th 2012, the indications appear favorable for him. The transiting Moon will be in Leo on this day and this bodes well for him, although another candidate with the Sun in Leo could also win. There are many other astrological factors that could be considered, however only one will be presented for now: his progressed Sun is applying to an exact trine to his natal Moon.This signals an opportunity for him to shine, doing what he does best through his command of the English language. He's gonna have a lot to talk about, and it favors his agenda.

0 comments:

Post a Comment